Save the date! This Saturday from 11am-1pm the BOLT team will be holding a Covid safe, Drive Thru Hiring Event at the Finley Community Center in Santa Rosa! Drive, bike or walk thru and in just 5 minutes and we can help you find a job. Keep reading for all the information about this weekend’s event.
Who should come?
Everyone is welcome! This is a family friendly event so please feel free to bring your kids, we will have candy to share with them.
If you haven’t worked with BOLT before: Come meet our recruiters, tell us about your work experience and job search, and we will can register you to work with BOLT. This way, as soon as we have a job that you are interested in you can start working ASAP
If you have worked with BOLT before: Come update your BOLT profile information, speak to a recruiter about current open jobs or chat with us about your unique job search challenges
What should I bring?
- Your I9 documents so we can certify that you are eligible to work in the US
- Resume (optional)
- Great way for us to update your resume that we have on file and learn about your most recent work experience
- A mask! We ask that all attendees where a mask when speaking to our staff so we can keep everyone safe and healthy
When is the event?
Saturday October 24, 2020 from 11am-1pm
Where is the event?
Right side of the Finley Community Center Parking Lot: 2060 West College Ave Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Can’t find us? Call (707) 260-5413 on the day of the event to contact the BOLT team
Why should I come?
By stopping by for just 5 minutes you can:
- Meet our recruiters
- Learn about our open jobs
- Register with BOLT
- Update your resume, contact information, skill tags and experience
- Snag some free candy and BOLT gear like pens, backpacks and more!
Still have questions? Call us at (707) 939-2800!