Dear Members of the BOLT Community,
Thank you for visiting our COVID-19 Temporary Staffing Resources page. We have gone through local, state-level, and nationwide sources for information that we believe will be useful for you, your company, and your family during the Coronavirus pandemic.
BOLT remains committed to helping our workforce find employment during the pandemic, and providing our client companies and organizations with the highly skilled people they need to continue operating. This is a difficult time for our health and our economy. If you need anything (or even just want a friendly person to talk to), you can reach us at (707) 939-2800. We will answer your call.
Hopefully you find these resources useful. We have local news, fun things for your kids, and everything in between.
Love yourself, wash your hands!
Founder of BOLT Staffing
- U.S. Government official Coronavirus Website
- California Department of Health Coronavirus Website
- California Department of Labor Coronavirus Website CCA
- Press Democrat
- Sonoma Index Tribune
- San Francisco Chronicle
- The New York Times
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19
- Remaining Healthy While Working Remotely
- Symptoms and Testing
- What to do if you don’t Feel Well
- Government Unemployment Insurance Information
- Disaster-Related Unemployment Information
- California Unemployment Information
- Looking for work?
Covid-19 Temporary Staffing Resources
- SBA Article for Small Business Benefits
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- SBA Articles on Disaster Relief
- Legal and Business Considerations of Coronavirus
- Small Business Guide to CARES
- Sonoma County Small Business Information
- Linkedin Articles for Small Businesses
- Temporary Staffing during COVID Shutdown
- Free Job Postings
- How to Improve Your Resume during Quarantine
- Quarantine Activity Ideas
- Kids Education
- The Atlantic
Some good news…