- [PODCAST] iCIMS – Breaking Down The 2021 Workforce Report With Charles Mahby William Tincup on Apr 10, 2021 at 12:00 pm
iCIMS – Breaking Down The 2021 Workforce Report With Charles Mah On today’s show, I have Charles Mah here from iCIMS to discuss the 2021 Workforce Report with us. He’ll talk about the findings and some of his thoughts on the findings as well. It’s going to be a great show. You can download the
- HCM Talent Technology Roundup April 9 2021by Mark Feffer on Apr 9, 2021 at 2:00 pm
HCM Talent Technology Roundup April 9 2021 Press play to listen to this article! OutMatch Launches Single ‘Hiring Experience Stack’ OutMatch combined capabilities in assessments, video interviews and reference checking to deliver what the company calls a more “humanized” hiring experience. In the words of CEO Greg Moran, the new Hiring Experience Stack will
- Stop Promoting Workplace Failure and Accepting Mediocrity [Podcast]by Meghan M. Biro on Apr 9, 2021 at 12:15 pm
In the world of work, we tend to be tolerant — perhaps overly tolerant — of failure. Of course, no business sets out to fail. And yet, we often find The post Stop Promoting Workplace Failure and Accepting Mediocrity [Podcast] appeared first on TalentCulture.
- [PODCAST] Storytelling about Jobeo with Brent Skipperby William Tincup on Apr 9, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Storytelling about Jobeo with Brent Skipper Welcome to the Use Case Podcast, episode 76. This week we have storytelling about Jobeo with Brent Skipper. During this episode, Brent and I talk about how practitioners make the business case or the use case for purchasing Jobeo. Jobeo’s video hiring platform intends to change how job searches are
- Poor Marketing Strategy is Why Employee Referrals Failby Paul Maxin on Apr 8, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Paul Maxin, previously Global Resourcing Director at Unilever, now talent acquisition consultant at MaxinTalent and advisor to the employee referral platform Real Links, gives us his insight into one of the primary reasons businesses struggle to make referrals work. Poor Marketing Strategy is Why Employee Referrals Fail. Whilst referrals are much acclaimed as a
- [PODCAST] Boost your employee referrals by combining automation with a proven methodology with Sam Daviesby Brian Fink on Apr 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Boost your employee referrals by combining automation with a proven methodology with Sam Davies In this episode, we talk with Sam Davies, the founder of Real Links, a platform that allows you to create your employee referral strategy and to customize gamification and rewards. We go beyond link spamming and pressuring employees to be “good citizens”.
- Phenom Receives $100 Million Investment, Looks Toward Recoveryby Mark Feffer on Apr 7, 2021 at 2:29 pm
Phenom announced a $100 million Series D round, which the company will use to further develop its Talent Experience Management platform. The round was led B Capital Group with participation from Dragoneer Investment Group, OMERS Growth Equity and GoldenArc Capital. In a blog post, CEO Mahe Bayireddi said the investment would position the company to
- Flextime: An Integral Part of Your Company’s Return to Work Planby TalentCulture Team on Apr 7, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Soon, business leaders will turn their attention to developing a return to work plan for employees. And for many, that plan will need to include some amount of flextime. After The post Flextime: An Integral Part of Your Company’s Return to Work Plan appeared first on TalentCulture.
- 5 tips on High-Volume Hiring For Startupsby Michael Deane on Apr 7, 2021 at 2:00 pm
High-volume hiring refers to the process of recruiting for many positions, usually more than 50, within a short timeframe. This is a challenge even for larger organizations, let alone a scaling startup trying to identify top talent that will support its growth. There’s no room for error under such circumstances because hiring strong candidates is
- [PODCAST] Eightfold – 2021 Foresight – HR Tech Trends that Will Shape the Industry in the Year Ahead with Kamal Ahluwaliaby William Tincup on Apr 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Eightfold – 2021 Foresight – HR Tech Trends that Will Shape the Industry in the Year Ahead with Kamal Ahluwalia On today’s show, we have Kamal here from eightfold.ai – a wonderful company that I’ve been tracking for quite some time. He’s here to discuss the HR Tech trends for 2021 and how they will