Confession: we at BOLT love our homemade baked goods. They’re super fun, rewarding, and so delicious. But there comes a time when you have to acknowledge the greatness of a box of cake mix. In this week’s recipe we utilize this greatness to make some delicious, pseudo-homemade cookies. With only 6 ingredients and 7 steps, our Funfetti Cookies are great for bakers of all ages and skill levels. So, let your butter soften, preheat the oven, and get baking!
BOLT’s Funfetti Cookies:
Makes 15 Cookies
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (16.5 oz) box funfetti cake mix
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare your baking sheets by covering them in parchment paper or a silicone baking mats
- Add your butter and sugar to a large bowl and, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together for 1-2 minutes
- Add in your eggs and vanilla extract. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed
- Add in the cake mix and all-purpose flour. Mix on low speed until just combined
- Scoop your dough into balls (using a cookie scoop or a spoon) and place onto the baking sheets, leaving room for the dough to spread
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes. The bottoms and sides of the cookies should look golden brown
- Allow your cookies to cool for 3 minutes before removing them from the baking sheet. Store in an airtight container and enjoy your delicious funfetti cookies!
If you are looking for more recipes to try, check out our entire collection of recipes here!