Location, Location, Location.
These are words we often hear in the real estate business. In the North Bay, having offices in Sonoma and Napa Valley puts us at an ideal location for accessing the food, wine and hospitality industry talent pool. Our database of local candidates is not limited to winery workers. Wine country jobs go beyond the tasting room. Our clients are in industries such as packaging, glass, closures, labels, storage, logistics and capital machinery. Since 1998, we have placed thousands of workers with the best companies in the area. We invite you to leverage your staffing dollar by working with us to tap into a flexible workforce with skills to serve jobs in demand.
We routinely place people in the following types of positions:
- Winery operations: sorters, cellar workers, lab techs, bottling line
- Tasting room hosts, greeters, wine club sales
- Special event staff: cooks, servers, setup
- Hotel and B&Bs: front desk, bell, concierge, spa reception, housekeeping, servers, inn keeper, inn manager, facilities, groundskeeper
- Wine and food packaging, storage and distribution
- Warehouse, including forklift and material handlers
- Bottling line equipment operations and maintenance
- Accounting and bookkeeping with wine shipping, inventory and tax compliance
- Administrative positions
- Packaging sales and marketing – account coordinators, inside sales, wine club managers